Here you select your input file, then press 'submit' to obtain your prediction.
Click on 'Download example files' below to download example file(s) for upload.
Msatools online interface
About this page
Our web interface gives integrated access to individual predictors, and includes a novel feature to explore prediction-based 'biophysical variation' of proteins from a multiple sequence alignment (the complete list of the our software tools is available here).
- Prediction of biophysical parameters (from DynaMine, DisoMine, and EFoldMine) within the multiple sequence alignment (MSA).
- Up to 200 aligned sequences
- Min. 5 residues per sequence
- Supported format(s): CLUSTAL, FASTA, BaliBase, PSI, A3M, Blast, PHYLIP, STOCKHOLM
- Predictions: backbone, sidechain, sheet, helix, coil, polyproline II, earlyFolding, disoMine
This page will only run Msatools. In case you need to run multiple predictions at the same time, please click on the following button:Run multiple predictors
This tools are also available directly through an REST API, find the guidelines and examples on the API documentation section. In addition, we provide a Python Package with all our tools (Single Sequence, MSA, and general tools such as parsing and plotting) to enable you to integrate these predictors in your pipelines.
For more information, please visit our site on the Python Package Index: b2BTools package.