Last Update: Jan. 17, 2021, 7:54 p.m. Entries: 13
What do we provide?
This website contains sequence-based predictions to help understand the behavior of proteins that compose the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Not all of these proteins (or regions thereof) have a well-defined three-dimensional structure (as available from the PDB), and might exhibit ambiguous, dynamic behavior. With our predictions, we provide clues on how such regions in these proteins might behave, with the aim to support the work of researchers trying to understand how this virus works.
How do I proceed?
In this list, you will find:
- A link to the sequence-based predictions (click on the uniprot ID)
- A link to the structure in the PDB (if available>
- A link to the UNIPROT information
- A link to PSPer predictions about the possible phase-separation behavior of this protein
- The UNIPROT-based description of this protein is also provided on the right-hand side
The pages with the per-protein sequence-based predictions provide:
- A plot of all incorporated sequence-based predictions (additional ones are welcome, please get in touch if you want to provide them).
- The multiple sequence alignment based variation of the predicted feature (like backbone dynamics) for predictions working on single sequences.
- Any additional annotations and links to other websites providing relevant information.